Our Employee Benefits Services
Offering the Lowest Rates Possible
Are you currently looking for a company to provide your business with employee benefits services? Turn to our knowledgeable team at Corporate Benefit Plans for the services you need. Whether you have a small business and don’t have the space for an in-house human resources staff or you simply want to have an outsourced extension to your team to help you create a benefits plan for your employees, we can help. We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry of employee benefits services and are trusted throughout many states.
We are able to provide you and your company with a wide range of services, such as:
- Employee benefits: We can take care of a wide range of employee benefits, from group life and health insurance to benefits for workers’ compensation and disability benefits.
- Worksite wellness: Encouraging employees to stay healthy is an excellent way to raise morale and productivity, and possibly reduce healthcare costs among many other things.
- College planning: Are you looking for college planning resources for your company? If you would like to provide your employees with a way to save for college, we can help.
- HR solutions: Our team is able to provide you with an extension of your current HR team by offering group benefits packages catering to your business needs.
- HEBA benefits (Hospital Employee Benefits Association): HEBA can help to recruit stellar employees by providing a variety of cost-effective benefit resources.
- PFMLA (Paid Family Medical Leave Act)
Would you like to learn more about these services and allow us to put together a customized plan which meets your needs? We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how we can meet your business’ various HR needs. Please feel free to call us now at (800) 417-6353 to learn more about us, make an appointment, or request a free consultation!
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- Offering The Lowest Rate Possible
- Nationally-Recognized Brokerage Firm
- Contracted With Major Carriers In The Group Benefits Industry